I’ve been trying out smoothies a lot lately and recently tried this one. It was really nice and of course healthy so I though I’d post it for you all to try. If you do happen to try it please feel free to leave a comment and let me know how it went and if you liked it or not. This dish is almost completely vegan, apart from the Greek yogurt, but you can always replace that with vegan yogurt if you’d like. Also I’d like to make a not saying I took pictures of my smoothie on a proper camera and then misplaced the memory card so I only had the ones from my iPad that I took for my instagram left, so that’s what I’m using and I apologize for the bad quality of the picture. Anyway here’s what you need:
- 2 large red apples (I used fuji), cored
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground ginger
- tiny pinch of ground cloves
- (optional: 1-2 pitted dates or 1-2 teaspoons honey, to sweeten if needed)
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse until combined and smooth. Taste and add sweetener if needed, pulsing to combine.
- Serve immediately. Sprinkle the top of each smoothie with a pinch of cinnamon if desired.
I got this recipe from here: [x]